Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | English Debate Tonight. » | French language Debate » | Bring back the Airborne regiment? » | Is Bruce Fitch for real???? » | R.I.P Richard Pryor ............. » | Dubbya And Company Angry with us??? Awwwww... » | Same Sex Debate.....back again. » | Handgun Ban?? Are these guys for real?? » | Speech From The Throne » | Liberals up the ante. »

English Language Debate..........


Anyone watch tonight’s debate? Any thoughts? I'd like to hear them.

Also wondering if you prefer this format, or the 2004 format? Maybe a mix?? Personally I like the 2004 format better in some respects. Yeah the leaders acted like children, and spoke over one another, etc.........but it was much more lively. Also, in this format there is no 1 on 1 debate, although there was some through the moderator. Basically it's 2 hours of political speeches. That said, I have to say it was a pretty good debate considering the format and circumstances, but no clear "knock out" or defining moment.......Oh, and, I liked the fact that, the questions came from ordinary Canadians. Hopefully the debate in the New year will be even better.

Personally I'd like to see one in this format, and one in the old format. (1 each in both languages.)

That's just me of course........what do you think??

|
Listed on BlogShares