Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Liberals Win A Majority. » | NDP Decimated in New Brunswick » | A Liberal Win » | SORRY GUYS!!! TOO EXICTING!!! I GOT TO SIT DOWN AN... » | KEITH ASHFIELD AND CLAUDE WILLIAMS WINS!! » | Wayne Steeves wins!!! » | Jody Carr wins!!! » | Ed Doherty wins!!! » | Victor Boudreau wins!! » | A Liberal Majority?? »

Oct 3 the Big Day for the N.B Libs.

Since Oct 3 has been chosen as the day the new Liberal Government of New Brunswick is going to be sworn in, I had planned on some thoughts about possible cabinet positions.......but as I suspected, NBPolitico is All Over It
:-)
So I think i'll leave the cabinet speculation up to him on his blog. I have to say at this point, I simply don't care where or how Graham positions his team. I'm more intrested to see what he's going to do with all the promises that were made during the campaign.

I've been watching with a touch of amusement all the speculation about Bernard Lord and his "future" plans.......everything from Federal Politics, to An Ambassadorship to France, to staying on as opposition leader. The last one seems highly unlikely. Lord is far to ambitious to be happy playing second fiddle to his old job. No, Lord will no doubt find a ton of opportunities......as well he should.

Give the guy a break already. We'll all know in time........when he and his family are ready to share, and he's weighed all his options.

Oh, and to a certain "Anonymous" critic out there..........nope sorry to disappoint you my friend.......i'm still around. :-) I wouldn't have thought a two day absence would have fueled speculation that I had left the building. Sorry if that disappoints you. For someone who constantly raves and rants about the irrelevance of political blogs in New Brunswick, and the fact that pretty much nobody reads them...........you certainly seem to spend a ton of time on them yourself........commenting about how dumb and inferrior everone is to you.......... ;)

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares