Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Saint John Pension Fund. » | English Language Debate.......... » | English Debate Tonight. » | French language Debate » | Bring back the Airborne regiment? » | Is Bruce Fitch for real???? » | R.I.P Richard Pryor ............. » | Dubbya And Company Angry with us??? Awwwww... » | Same Sex Debate.....back again. » | Handgun Ban?? Are these guys for real?? »

Need a degree to care for young children??

CBC Story

Well we've pretty much beat this horse to death on this blog, however........In this story, Jean Robinson, a spokesperson for the Fredericton Daycare operators actually had the GALL to say that if you don't have a early childhood development degree you are unqualified to deal with 3 and 4 year old children.

Her Quote:

"I also find that very scary if it's an education degree that this person has to have, because they don't take early childhood development."

Excuse my language, but.......WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!!
I'm not knocking a degree, as I'm sure it's a wonderful course, with all kinds of wonderful info..........however.......
Someone should ask Ms.Robinson how people cared for, and taught children before the days of "early childhood development" classes.
Pretty self serving crapola from Ms.Robinson if you ask me.......

Yeah I know the main gist of their arguement is that if "Unionized Teachers" are in the mix, less money will be available for fewer children. Fine, by all means make that arguement, but don't throw that other BS in there. That's a ridiculous statement as far as I'm concerned.

Just My Opinion.

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares