Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | No Election Results Please » | Harper Interview, and the CBC » | My Picks for the Election. » | Election Picks » | Missing in Action? » | And we are supposed to trust these people?? » | Dueling Premiers?? » | U.S. Conservatives getting excited?? » | Liberals after the NDP voters again.... » | Latest SES poll results... »

Conservatives To Form the next Government.

Well, it's all over but the crying. It is indeed a CPC minority. Final numbers arn't in of course, but it's not a gutting of the liberals by any stretch. I'm impressed by the NDP though. They have done well up to this point.I have to say, I doubted they would gain much, so I was wrong on that one.

I was close on my NB picks though. I was quite surprised to see Andy Savoy lose his riding. BUt all in all no big surprises seat wise here in the Maritimes.

Ok I'm going back to the tube........

Back later!

|
Listed on BlogShares