Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Election Picks » | Missing in Action? » | And we are supposed to trust these people?? » | Dueling Premiers?? » | U.S. Conservatives getting excited?? » | Liberals after the NDP voters again.... » | Latest SES poll results... » | Economist says He was given an Incomplete Platform. » | New Poll Posted. » | The Polls, The Polls..... »

My Picks for the Election.

After looking at all the info available, and following the campaign closely, I've made my final call for this election. As I said a couple of weeks ago, i'm still calling a CPC minority government. I just don't think they have the numbers needed to capture a Majority. The undecided support here again seems to be a wild card. If the same thing that happened last time happens this time it will put the NDP in the same place. I'm calling between 15 and 20 seats for the NDP. (Sorry Jack :D) I think The Bloc will still be in the 50 range....last time they got 54, I think they probably will loose a few to the Federalist vote....probably to the CPC. Now the two biggies....CPC somwhere around 140 I'd say, with the Liberals somewhere around the 95 to 100 mark.

By the way, here in New Brunswick, I'm calling the same as last time. If there is going to be any change I think it will be the targeted riding in Fredericton. I'd not convinced they can beat Andy Scott though. The other close one I think will be Acadie-Bathurst. I expect Yvon Godin to win this again, but Marcelle Mersereau is a top notch challenger. Keep an eye on this one. As far as the Saint John riding, I expect Zed to hold onto this riding, although I expect a fairly close vote. I think the feelings towards the Provincial Conservatives may hurt Wallace here. We shall see I guess.

New Brunswick Picks: Same as last time....

Lib 7
CPC 2
NDP 1

So For the sake of round numbers....here's my seat pick for the new Parliament.

CPC 141
Liberal 97
Bloc 49
NDP 19
Other: 2

Methodology: I employed no methodology to these picks. Simply my opinion.

|
Listed on BlogShares