Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | No medal for vets? C'mon Stephen........ » | Oct 3 the Big Day for the N.B Libs. » | Liberals Win A Majority. » | NDP Decimated in New Brunswick » | A Liberal Win » | SORRY GUYS!!! TOO EXICTING!!! I GOT TO SIT DOWN AN... » | KEITH ASHFIELD AND CLAUDE WILLIAMS WINS!! » | Wayne Steeves wins!!! » | Jody Carr wins!!! » | Ed Doherty wins!!! »

Will He Get an Apology for New Brunswickers??

I have to hand it to my bud Spinks he's like a dog with a bone once he gets his teeth in to something.......lol

As I posted on his blog, I have my doubts that he'll have any success getting an apology out of Carmel Robichaud at this late date.......however, I do agree that an apology is/was is order.

Admittedly, at first glance, I had my doubts about Spinks' objectivity on this one. But after some thinking on the subject, I do believe he has a point.....granted, the optics are not the best, but as Scott points out.......optics is not the issue here, lobbying to get a license returned for a convicted drunk driver is.

What she did was wrong, and it deserves an apology. If he was calling for her resignation right after she faced the elctorate in an election I'd tell him to get a grip.........but is an apology is different....is that so wrong??

Anyway......if you agree with him.....make sure to pop over and sign his petition.

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares