Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | The Great White North (Fossils?) » | Call Center Faux Pas........ » | Remembrance Day » | 101 People Screwing Up Canada » | The Rebate Program has not been cancelled....yet » | You Go Jim!! » | Time to make your predictions....... » | This Is It......... » | Some Changes........ » | Trouble In Paradise?? »

Garth Has `disturbing' News??

Via The Toronto Star:

So Garth Turner has scheduled a News Conference for tomorrow. I have to admit my interest is piqued at his suggestion of revealing `disturbing' conduct by PMO.

From Garth’s Blog: Of Leaders and Voters"

I hope he’s not going to tell us Stephen Harper "eats babies"……we already knew that……..LOL

Seriously though……….this ought to be interesting……….I admittedly like it when conservatives tear each other apart……..I know, I know, I shouldn’t take pleasure in it……..but damn it’s funny…….lol

|
Listed on BlogShares