Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | This Is It......... » | Some Changes........ » | Trouble In Paradise?? » | Garth and the Green Shirts » | Garth Gets The Boot..... » | NO MORE BAIL OUTS! » | LIberals Hire an Auditor.... » | Second Refinery In the Cards? » | Iggy and the Libs » | Anonymous Bloggers »

Time to make your predictions.......

Well, it's that time that most political junkies love.......U.S elections. Granted, if you're like me, it's the "BIG" Presidential that really captures the attention. But I found a few minutes to pop over to Scott's (A.K.A The Sorry Centrist) pool at Predict 06 and toss my predictions into the fray for the midterms.

Who knows........maybe you'll win a prize........

Wrap my mug carefully Scott......I don't want any chips when I add it to my mug collection! LOL

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares