Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Anonymous Bloggers » | The last Tory out is a rotten egg!! » | Will He Get an Apology for New Brunswickers?? » | No medal for vets? C'mon Stephen........ » | Oct 3 the Big Day for the N.B Libs. » | Liberals Win A Majority. » | NDP Decimated in New Brunswick » | A Liberal Win » | SORRY GUYS!!! TOO EXICTING!!! I GOT TO SIT DOWN AN... » | KEITH ASHFIELD AND CLAUDE WILLIAMS WINS!! »

Iggy and the Libs

To this point I haven't posted anything about the Liberal leadership race. Mostly because........well.....to be blunt.....I simply do not care much at this point.

Ignatieff seems to have the lead at this point over Rae. The question i've been asking myself is who is more electable to Canadians?? So far I haven't come to a solid conclusion. Iggy doesn't really inspire me. But Rae carries a lot of baggage from his stint as Premier of Ontario. Granted, he inherited a mess to begin with, but in politics....well......that damn "optics" thing again.

So, in a federal election who would be better for the Liberals?? You tell me...... Given the recent history of the Federal Liberals, it’s a tough gig for whoever wins.

I think either Iggy or Rae could debate circles around Harper. Not that Harper is not a smart guy.....he certainly is.....I’ve not always been kind to Mr. Harper about certain things....but dumb he most certainly is not. Bottom line, the Liberals need to look at the big picture.......who is the best choice to go against Stephen Harper on the issues in the next federal election. I'll be darned if I can pick one. I would almost have to guess, that barring some catastrophe on the conservative side of things, we’ll see a majority conservative government next time around….(Did I just say that?? LOL)………so the next Liberal leader will have to hone his skills on the opposition benches for awhile.

If I had to pick a horse at this point, I’d say Iggy, but we’ll see………

On the plus side for Rick Mercer, and the political cartoonists........Prime Minister Iggy has some definite opportunities for humor........LOL

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares