Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Will He Get an Apology for New Brunswickers?? » | No medal for vets? C'mon Stephen........ » | Oct 3 the Big Day for the N.B Libs. » | Liberals Win A Majority. » | NDP Decimated in New Brunswick » | A Liberal Win » | SORRY GUYS!!! TOO EXICTING!!! I GOT TO SIT DOWN AN... » | KEITH ASHFIELD AND CLAUDE WILLIAMS WINS!! » | Wayne Steeves wins!!! » | Jody Carr wins!!! »

The last Tory out is a rotten egg!!

As reported on CBC New Brunswick, Bernard Lord's former law partner is the first Tory appointee to head for the hills. Yassin Choukri was eventually appointed Deputy Justice Minister after working in Lord's office after the 1999 election.

I wonder how many will leave voluntarily, and how many will wait to be shoved out........

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares