Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Garth Gets The Boot..... » | NO MORE BAIL OUTS! » | LIberals Hire an Auditor.... » | Second Refinery In the Cards? » | Iggy and the Libs » | Anonymous Bloggers » | The last Tory out is a rotten egg!! » | Will He Get an Apology for New Brunswickers?? » | No medal for vets? C'mon Stephen........ » | Oct 3 the Big Day for the N.B Libs. »

Garth and the Green Shirts

So as you can tell from my blog below this one, I support Garth Turner as far as his right to blog, and talk about his thoughts and ideas online……I still think he got the shaft, despite the goings on over the last couple of days……..

NOW
After reading various opinions about this one around the net, and catching Turner on “The Hour” with Georgie Boy on CBC last night, and the some of the discussions such as This One over at The Sorry Centrist I have to ask the question……….

Since Garth was so adamant about David Emerson having to face a by-election (an idea which I supported by the way) shouldn’t Garth have to do the same if he joins the Green Party??? I mean getting booted out of the Conservative Party and sitting as an independent is one thing, but if he joins another party, even one with no seats in the Commons, shouldn’t he, given his own ideas on the subject have to face the electorate???

My own opinion is yes. Seems to me it would be pretty hypocritical for him not to.

How about it Garth………are you going to walk the walk??

|
Listed on BlogShares