Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Need a degree to care for young children?? » | Saint John Pension Fund. » | English Language Debate.......... » | English Debate Tonight. » | French language Debate » | Bring back the Airborne regiment? » | Is Bruce Fitch for real???? » | R.I.P Richard Pryor ............. » | Dubbya And Company Angry with us??? Awwwww... » | Same Sex Debate.....back again. »

Tucker Carlson On Canada....

(Reader Alert Non-New Brunswick Content..... for those that have a problem with that....skip this one!)

Bashing Canada

Once again Tucker Carlson has opened his overly large right wing mouth and firmly planted his foot in there. I've been listening to this guy rave and rant like a moron on CNN for years. CNN finally wised up and fired his worthless sorry ass. MSNBC the number 3 of U.S. cable news networks was desperate enough to hire him.

Anyway, he's been raving about us again. At first I was going to write a big long involved tirade, as I was very angry when I first read it. Later, after some reflection, I came to a few realizations.

1) This is obviously an attempt to bolster ratings for his pathetic show on MSNBC. He also has a blog on the site. I'm not going to waste my time linking to it, Search Google if you really care to see it.

2) Carlson has proven in the past to be nothing but a pathetic lap dog for the Republican Party in the U.S. Nuff Said.

3) Carlson, who was a huge supporter of the Bush White House, has lately been trying to distance himself from his past stands, and agreements with the White House. Reading his blog, I see he now is against the Iraq War. Why?? It's been unpopular in the U.S. and I’m sure he wants to try and salvage his "career", and not "go down with the ship" so to speak.

I've decided to simply consider the source, and let his pathetic words speak for themselves. Notice that "R" word that some people hate so much. Is that politically correct these days?? Our Prime Minister criticizes the U.S. for not living up to their negotiated trade agreements, and, Carlson responds with childish name calling???

Since 911, U.S. journalists have been "searching" for the reasons why the U.S.A. is so unpopular around the world. Carlson had a story recently (according to his site) about this very subject. Tucker?? The answer maybe closer than you think bud.......take a look in the mirror......it's called "attitude."

Send Tucker an email: Tucker Carlson

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares