Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Maritime Union. » | Should we have a debate about Our troops in Afghan... » | 95% Vote No To Emerson in Mock Byelection. » | Harper "loath" to co-operate with Ethics commissio... » | And so it begins....... » | The McCartney's in Canada. » | Bernard Lord's Salary » | Maritime Web Forum. » | Voluntary E.I. Payments?? » | Secret Irving power deal??? »

Politics + Manure....

{Via CBC}

Brothers charged after manure dumped outside Emerson's office

Ummmmm, is it wrong that I find this a tad amusing??? I mean, I know as an adult that this is exactly the wrong way to get a point across. Still.......it sums it up pretty well IMO. The spray painting was over the top though.....I can't defend vandalism of course.......the manure probably would have got the point across.

|
Listed on BlogShares