Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | CBC and Jacques blogging along for the ride..... » | Officially Sept 18th » | Cut Taxes-Stay Alive?? » | Election Issues » | First election sign of the season... » | NB Election - September 18 » | Grand Manan Leading the Charge?? » | Election In the Fall?? » | Let the beer and popcorn flow » | The Top 10 »

Thanks Guys!!

Scott, Spinks, and J.
Just wanted to thank you guys for doing some posting this summer. It was very much appreciated. I've been a bad blogger, taking the summer off to indulge my own pleasure........ok.....truth be told working on my "Honey Do" list.. :-)

Thanks!! You need favors guys, you know where to look!

Regards
PNB

P.S. I had another request from Monctonite as well, but due to my absence I missed the email. Thanks to you also Monctonite for stepping forward.

|
Listed on BlogShares