Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Of weathergirls and lawyers » | Still Alive and Kicking!! » | Lord To Increase Minimum Wage » | Harper to Reform the Senate » | Should private abortion clinics be publicly funded? » | "Kyoto is dead" » | When are you going to wake up New Brunswick? » | It's time to get crackin' » | On Stephen Harper's withdrawal [from the press] » | Let's get this show on the road »

The Top 10

I broke down about a week ago and created a blog. When it fits, I'll cross post here but some of my "rants" just don't belong here because...well this is PNB's blog not mine and he has graciously allowed me to be part of the team even though we disagree most of the time.

However, I started a list on the "Spink about it" blog on the 10 people who are screwing up N.B. I'd love to see some of the regular posters here join in the discussion, yes even you Mike (anonymous), and come up with their own top 10. Someone on Charles Leblanc's blog already listed my name as a choice. I wish I had that much pull. LOL. For now however, I'm not allowing anonymous comments because I've seen how out of hand that can get when no accountability is allowed.

http://spinkaboutit.blogspot.com/

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares