Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Lord To Increase Minimum Wage » | Harper to Reform the Senate » | Should private abortion clinics be publicly funded? » | "Kyoto is dead" » | When are you going to wake up New Brunswick? » | It's time to get crackin' » | On Stephen Harper's withdrawal [from the press] » | Let's get this show on the road » | Implications of Caledonia Blockade » | Shawn Graham Faces the Music »

Still Alive and Kicking!!

Nope I haven't gone and abandoned ship. Just busy with other projects. I kinda miss the old blog, but just no time or left over energy to put into this right now. Lets just say PNB is on Hiatus until the fall!! ~Grin.

Just a few thoughts while i'm here though. Tanker is making a mockery of the speakers chair (Nuff said). Premier Lord is doing a fine job of hiding out, except when it's "good news" announcements. Shawn Graham is looking worse by the day. Oh and banning Charles from the Leg was just plain silly. Security risk my ass. Pain in the Ass for politicians perhaps, but at least be honest. Then again why expect honesty from our elected officials. Why would they start now??? I think we all knew it was probably coming. Charles stuck to many pins and made to many enemies for anything but. My question is, did his Liberal buddies like Graham even stand up for him??? I bet not. See where working for the Libs get's you Charles???

Hey what about the rumblings about Squak of the Town not returning in the fall in Saint John???? I'm wondering if the show will be gone or just the host. Or maybe the status quo?? Interesting..........

Oh and while i'm here.......what do you people think about the new "locked in price" of gas?? I'm thinking it sure helped that the gas companies gave it the "big bump" just before the legislation came into effect. Grab your ankles folks!!!! Big Brucie the Oil barron has got something for you!!

Ok that was just uncalled for.........LOL

I think i'll leave it there for now.......

Cya in September for sure........although.......who knows I may pop in now and then! :-)

PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares