Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | On Stephen Harper's withdrawal [from the press] » | Let's get this show on the road » | Implications of Caledonia Blockade » | Shawn Graham Faces the Music » | It only takes 4 steps » | Do high gas prices hurt New Brunswick's tourism in... » | Looking for Guest Bloggers » | Bush worse than Clinton. » | Will He stay or will he go...... » | Rule Changes to the Legislature.....again. »

It's time to get crackin'

[Via Toronto Sun]

MORE ON THE National Post's recent mea culpa. The Toronto (Red) Star reports, "the National Post claimed that a new law passed by the Iranian parliament required Jews and Christians to wear coloured badges (yellow) identifying them and other religious minorities as non-Muslims. Yesterday, the paper said the story was not true, but not before Harper told reporters that the Iranian regime was very capable of such a thing, and compared it to Nazi Germany."

Alright, so there was a bit of confusion and misreporting on behalf of the National Post. They apologized for the error. But before everyone jumps the gun on this bogus yellow star story and decides to automatially exonerate Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his tyranical Iranian regime, I would seriously advise you to take a glance at
this. It looks as though they are still guilty mistreating their religious minorities.

And though I don't make it a habit to quote the Toronto Sun's pseudo journalist Rachel Marsden, she just happened to hit the nail right on the head in her column today when she wrote, " Iran is run by premium grade nuts. And I say it's time to get crackin'."

Cross-posted to the Sorry Centrist

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares