Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Will He stay or will he go...... » | Rule Changes to the Legislature.....again. » | The children continue to play. » | A few Thoughts.... » | Bunch of Pricks » | Perhaps not so transparent after all? » | What's new in Kindergarden......... » | Frank Branch says he was framed....... » | Four Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan » | Lord and Charest Make An Agreement.....Kinda.... »

Bush worse than Clinton.

Well, it's not New Brunswick or even Canada, but when I saw it, I simply could not let it go by without pointing it out.

Poll: Clinton outperformed Bush

Quote From CNN:
The poll of 1,021 adult Americans was conducted May 5-7 by Opinion Research Corp. for CNN. It had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Who did a better Job of handling the economy: Clinton:63 BUSH:26
Better at solving probs of ordinary Americans: Clinton:62 BUSH:25
Foreign affairs : Clinton:56 Bush:32
Taxes: Clinton:51 Bush:35
Handling Natural Disasters: Clinton:51 Bush:30
Dividing The Country: Bush:59 Clinton:27
More Honest President: Clinton:46 Bush:41
National Security: Clinton:46 Bush:42

And they impeached Clinton for screwing around with an intern. Bush ought to thank his lucky stars the republicans have the control, or impeachment would be a certainty.

WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!! Impeachment is too good for his sorry ass. Give him the hook, and get him off the stage!

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares