Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | The children continue to play. » | A few Thoughts.... » | Bunch of Pricks » | Perhaps not so transparent after all? » | What's new in Kindergarden......... » | Frank Branch says he was framed....... » | Four Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan » | Lord and Charest Make An Agreement.....Kinda.... » | Tanker Malley Completes his Sellout. » | Harper muzzling freedom of speech now?? »

Rule Changes to the Legislature.....again.

I'll be darned if I can figure out how anyone has time to blog this time of year....lol.

Anyway, as Scott has one going, why duplicate it? What do you think of the proposed changes to the rules in the Leg?? Personally, i'm with Scott, but i'll say it in the way this "Saint John Boy" knows best. I'm damn tired of Bernie and the gang changing the rules everytime they get their asses in a bind. Seems like the cowards way out to me. Why not just have an election and let the people decide whether or not they agree with the obstructionist stand taken by the Libs?? I realize forcing an election is what they are trying to do, but why not call them on it?? Unless of course the Conservatives are afraid the Libs have a point and they'll go done hard to defeat??

Hmmmm........I said I wouldn't duplicate it.......but there it is anyway....lol... oh well........make sure to check out the Freddybeach Filibuster @ The Sorry Centist and chime in.......

PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares