Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | A few Thoughts.... » | Bunch of Pricks » | Perhaps not so transparent after all? » | What's new in Kindergarden......... » | Frank Branch says he was framed....... » | Four Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan » | Lord and Charest Make An Agreement.....Kinda.... » | Tanker Malley Completes his Sellout. » | Harper muzzling freedom of speech now?? » | Who's paying for this little Junket?? »

The children continue to play.

WTF are the Provincial Liberals doing???? Graham is so desperate to get the big job that he's put the entire system into gridlock?

So let me get this straight, thanks to Shawn Graham & Company, we are paying our MLA's to sit in Fredericton and do nothing, but argue about whether or not we should have an election. Oh, that and call each other names and act like spoiled kids who are trying to get their own way.
I called for an election last week, and I stand by it. However, at this point, it might be a good move for Premier Lord. Graham is revealing himself as a power hungry little boy who will do everything and anything to get his coveted job. Somebody really needs to haul that boy aside and tell him what an ass he's making of himself and his party. I'm hearing no ideas, simply stomping feet and temper tantrums of kids who are being denied their own way.

Admittedly i'm not a fan of Mr.Lord's way of doing things, but given the alternative, would another 4 years be so bad?? At least we might get a Liberal Party leader who can show us a real alternative plan, and act like an adult.

I say pull the trigger Mr.Lord. You don't have much in the way of oppostion of ideas. Your's may not be the choice of all those in the province (Myself included) but at least you actually have some!

New Brunswickers want to see some work done, not the wasting of our money playing petty politics day in and day out.

David Campbell has some thoughts as well. Comments on Fredericton's gridlock

Check it out. David, as always, has some great food for thought over there.

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares