Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Rule Changes to the Legislature.....again. » | The children continue to play. » | A few Thoughts.... » | Bunch of Pricks » | Perhaps not so transparent after all? » | What's new in Kindergarden......... » | Frank Branch says he was framed....... » | Four Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan » | Lord and Charest Make An Agreement.....Kinda.... » | Tanker Malley Completes his Sellout. »

Will He stay or will he go......

The Tanker Malley soap opera continues. MLA Bev Harrison is negotiating to get the Tory budget passed, and is using Malley as a bargaining chip. Harrison backs off on the rules changes, and the Libs want Tanker gone. So if he gets canned as speaker will he leave the party again?? Or will they throw him a bone? Maybe Minister in charge of Pencil and paper inventory?? How about Minister of Ice and water glasses?? C'mon gimme a break.

I'm sure Harrison wouldn't be to unhappy to see Tanker gone.........I mean him being the strong Monarchist....It must drive him nuts to see a guy like Tanker in his old seat as speaker. I'm thinking Tanker will be out of that seat next week....question is how will the Tories appease him to keep him onside. We all know at this point that Malley will sell out for any job that will give him a nice vehicle and some vestige of prestige........maybe Premier??......oh wait that seat's taken.....Bev is just showing how desperate he is to continue to live off the public purse.....as with the rest of the Tories....at any cost. Even if that cost is any shred of credibility. God even the daytime soaps are more believable than this crap. Do these people not CARE at all that they are making a mockery of the system??

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares