Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Bush worse than Clinton. » | Will He stay or will he go...... » | Rule Changes to the Legislature.....again. » | The children continue to play. » | A few Thoughts.... » | Bunch of Pricks » | Perhaps not so transparent after all? » | What's new in Kindergarden......... » | Frank Branch says he was framed....... » | Four Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan »

Looking for Guest Bloggers

Well, it would appear I am going to have next to no time to blog for the summer. I have actually thought I might just close it up and delete. However, after further reflection I have decided to see if anyone is interested in becoming a member of NB Politics and doing some blogging? If interested, send me an email @
politicsnb@hotmail.com

In order to be added to the blog, you must have a blogger username and password. So how about it?? Anyone want to give blogging a try, without having to go to the effort of setting up a blog itself? Let me know! No particular political stripe is a requirement to be added....might be interesting to have right, left, and centrist views........

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares