Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | The Liberal Platform » | Debate Thoughts » | Debate Tonight » | Blogging Article in HERE Newspaper.. » | When two voices are not enough » | PUB ---- Hello?? Anyone home??? » | Was The Lord Government dupped? » | What took so long? » | Repatriation----Success? Or Failure. » | Leaders Debate »

Keir does it right....

As you may have read over at Spink About It , Fundy-River Valley Liberal Candidate Jack Keir has entered the Blogosphere with a bang. Up until this point I have been leaving the "candidate" blogs to my bud Spinks, as he's doing a fine job with it........however, I have to give a shout out to Keir and his team for having the Cahones to not only open the comments, but to link other political blogs in NB, even those that may not endorse him, or agree with the party platform. It would appear that Mr.Keir and his team believe that discussion of the issues is a good thing.......no matter what your political stripe. Kudo to the Keir team!

I notice that the only candidate that Spinks has listed in his Links is Brent Taylor. Kind of curious, considering in order to get a reciprocal link on Taylor's blog, you must be a member of the
Blogging Tories

I'm going to add a link for Mr.Keir, as he has linked me. I believe in proper Netiquette. However, i'm going to go a step farther, and start a "Candidate Blogs" link list, and any of the candidates in New Brunswick, who shows the same guts gets a link, no matter what the political stripe.......yeah you too Brent......LOL

**EDIT**
I should have qualified with saying, it is not a requirement to even add "my" blog, but a cross section of the NB Blogs works. There are many good ones. I should have made that clearer.

|
Listed on BlogShares