Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Final Blog » | Garth Has `disturbing' News?? » | The Great White North (Fossils?) » | Call Center Faux Pas........ » | Remembrance Day » | 101 People Screwing Up Canada » | The Rebate Program has not been cancelled....yet » | You Go Jim!! » | Time to make your predictions....... » | This Is It......... »

Happy New Year!

Yeah, Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to be gone........

But I couldn't resist popping by for the few that still hit the page to wish a Happy new year......

I may not be as gone as I thought I would be however......Charles Leblanc was on the money when he told me "I'd be back".........lol

You're right Charles........it's like a bug only worse.........hehe

That said, it will be in a slighly different format..........who knows Harma/Anonymous may even be happy with the new format. :-)

Anyway, more about that in the New Year......in the meantime, Happy new year to everyone!! Have fun, celebrate, party, but please, please don't drink and drive......

Cya all next year......

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares