Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Tucker Carlson On Canada.... » | Need a degree to care for young children?? » | Saint John Pension Fund. » | English Language Debate.......... » | English Debate Tonight. » | French language Debate » | Bring back the Airborne regiment? » | Is Bruce Fitch for real???? » | R.I.P Richard Pryor ............. » | Dubbya And Company Angry with us??? Awwwww... »

What are they hiding??

Once again New Brunswick Energy Minister Brunce Fitch refuses to give out any detailed information, on the cost of generating electricity in this province. The PUB is looking for the information to help it decide whether the rate hikes being sought by NB Power are justified. Do you suppose perhaps they are trying to hide some "Miscellaneous" expenses that they'd rather not divulge??? Maybe some expense's having to do with the orimulsion fiasco perhaps??

Someone ought to remind MR. Fitch that NB Power is a Crown Corporation with the "legislated mission to provide for the electricity needs of the Province of New Brunswick." Why don't New Brunswickers have a right to see the facts?? PUBLIC UTILITY Mr. Fitch, not your own personal play toy to do whatever you see fit. Guess he forgot who he works for...........

Boy, crap like this pisses me off.

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares