Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Harper Continues to Muzzle his team. » | Bob Rae to decide in days. » | Politics + Manure.... » | Maritime Union. » | Should we have a debate about Our troops in Afghan... » | 95% Vote No To Emerson in Mock Byelection. » | Harper "loath" to co-operate with Ethics commissio... » | And so it begins....... » | The McCartney's in Canada. » | Bernard Lord's Salary »

A note about the comments.

In the last few days i have recieved 5 emails from people asking me to open the blog back up to Anonymous comments. Sorry guys, but it will remain as is. Not a single email I recieved was from an ISP email, but infact from yahoo, hotmail, and gmail, with a made up name. What I simply do not understand is why you guys cannot do the same thing and sign up with that same email or another free one and get a blogger name. It makes it much easier for others to reply to your comments if they have some sort of moniker or name to separate the commentors. I actually miss the commentary you guys provided, but it simply is too difficult to work with the Anonymous post open.

Sorry, but it will remain as it is. Hoping you guys will take a few minutes to get a name and join in the discussion. Someone's gotta get back in here and balance all of my "Right Wing" commentators here! :-)

Get a free blogger account HERE.

Regards
PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares