Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | The Crossing Of The Garth » | Quebec gets better LNG deal than Saint John » | Support For A bilingual Canada » | Moncton By-Election » | I'm baaaack! » | Happy New Year! » | Final Blog » | Garth Has `disturbing' News?? » | The Great White North (Fossils?) » | Call Center Faux Pas........ »

2007 N.B. Speech from the Throne

I took a few minutes and read the Speech from the Throne, and as usual I find nothing much exciting here. Sure it's a nice feel good document produced by the Governing party, but in itself means very little.

Personally I’m much more interested in the Budget that will be introduced come March 13th. That's when we get some real details, and not just some nice phrases about what the governments' plans are.

Anyway, here's the link for the speech for anyone that wants to take a look.

Speech from the Throne 2007

By the way I didn't see anything in this document about a study on Ritalin.......I would imagine that won't sit well with Charles

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares