Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Happy New Year! » | Final Blog » | Garth Has `disturbing' News?? » | The Great White North (Fossils?) » | Call Center Faux Pas........ » | Remembrance Day » | 101 People Screwing Up Canada » | The Rebate Program has not been cancelled....yet » | You Go Jim!! » | Time to make your predictions....... »

I'm baaaack!

So let’s see:

Since I’ve been “away”:

Scott also took a break.....good to see him back.

Spinks Has been doing well with his regular blog, and IMO may have a national hit on his hands with 101 people who are screwing up Canada Make sure to pop over and throw in your two cents.

And My Friend Charles Leblanc is still blogging away non stop. (That at least hasn’t changed…lol) So yeah Charles, you were right man........I couldn't stay away! :-)

Anyway, yeah I’ve decided to make a “come back” although, I’ve never really been gone……just not blogging. That will change as of tomorrow.

I had originally intended to make a massive overhaul before returning, but decided to just jump in again, and make the changes over the next few weeks.

I feel like I again have some things that I want to say. To be honest, I had really just tired of talking politics, and the merry go round of it all. But some of the goings on recently by the Provincial and Federal Governments has got me raring to go again.

As I said back in Dec. there will be some changes…….number 1 one the list is updating the links. New Ones have emerged, and old ones have gone. In particular, I was sorry to see Harrap pack it in.....then again, i've learned never to say never. ;) Hopefully he'll return at some point.

One of those changes is from harma/hagrid believe it or not. There have been days, and there will be in the future when my time for blogging is very limited. So, on those days, I’ll be simply linking to MSM stories and letting people rip into them and comment. To take it one step further, I also don’t have a ton of time every day to peruse every media outlet for every story they run…….so here’s where you come in. If you see a story you think should be discussed that I miss, email me the link @ Politicsnb@hotmail.com and I’ll add it ASAP. I’ll ask people to be realistic though. There’s no sense posting 25 stories a day and expect people to bother to discuss them all. So lets keep them important and relevant to N.B.

Good idea or bad?

Got any suggestions about what you’d like to see here? Email me or post it here. I’ve got some other ideas also……more on that over the next week or so…….

It’s darn good to be back.

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares