Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Predictions From A Loudmouth Blogger :-) » | Will Lord still be master of his domain if he wins... » | Advance Poll Numbers Up... » | Newspaper Muzzles its readers...... » | Closer than most thought?? » | Election Night Plans » | Keir does it right.... » | The Liberal Platform » | Debate Thoughts » | Debate Tonight »

All Over But The Voting....

Just hours away now from Election Day. I'm sticking with my numbers, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see a one or two seat win yet again, if the polls are close at all. I think it may be a late one tommorrow night. :-)

Looking forward to blogging along with the election coverage with my bud Spinks over at Spink About It. The Chat will be open on both sites, hope you can join us, as we'll start as soon as the polls close at 8:00pm. I think this is going to be alot of fun no matter who wins......

Make sure you all get out and vote!!
The Polls are open 10:00am to 8:00pm

Good luck to all the candidates.......

PNB

|
Listed on BlogShares