Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Should the party be topping up the Premier's salary? » | Bernard Lord Heads To Montreal Law Firm. » | Judge William McCarroll Holding Hearing Thursday » | No Pre-kindergarten for N.B » | Government Changes The Law To Avoid Paying Back Fees » | Fixed Election Dates » | 2007 N.B. Speech from the Throne » | The Crossing Of The Garth » | Quebec gets better LNG deal than Saint John » | Support For A bilingual Canada »

Moosehead Now a "National" Brewery




Via CBC: Moosehead enters Saskatchewan

Yeah I know, this one's not political, but just giving a Shout Out to a great local company that's doing so well. Yeah I admit it, i'm a Moosehead Guy. I believe in supporting the home team. :-)

Labels: , , , ,

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares