Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Leaders Debate » | Future Leaders waiting in the wings.... » | Five weird things about me.... » | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... » | Conservatives take the lead?? » | Happy New Year! » | Another day, another investigation. » | Liberal Executive quits over blog comments. » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | $250M forestry deal for New Brunswick »

The English Debate

Well, that was better than the last one anyway. First off to the question in the blog comments below....what the hell is with the promise to get rid of the "notwithstanding" clause?? Simply, so the Liberal's can use it to further make their point that they believe Harper will use the clause to get rid of the same sex marriage rights that have been made into law. The Libs are floundering big time.They are obviously getting desperate. Harper to his credit is sticking to the issues, attacking Martin and the Liberals, and keeping his personal views to himself. As long as he keeps his mouth shut on social issues nobody seems to be noticing that weak part of his platform much. And that spooky smile of Harper's gives me the creeps. It simply screams PHONEY. Speaking of Phoney....Martin looked very unglued last night. As I heard one pundit put it, it looked like he was searching for the answers on the back of his eyelids. And Jack...ahhh Jack....gotta love that "wanna buy a used car" look he has. I actually kinda like Jack, but damn he's got a slippery look about him. The only one who looked really laid back was the only guy with nothing to loose last night...Duceppe. He did get off a couple of good shots at Martin. I laughed out loud when he said "Martin campaigns like NDP, and governs like a Tory"......LOL
Boy i'm getting more cynical by the day....I may have to vote "none of the above" on my ballot.....naw......I guess i'll hold my nose and vote for one of these turkeys.

All in all, I really doubt many minds were changed by this debate, except for maybe a few undecided Right Leaners. I wonder how much sleep Martin and his "guys" are getting these days??
I dunno, for all the crying about the so called "Liberal Media Bias" in this country, Mr.Harper sure seems to be getting a free ride from them. Granted, the Liberals deserve everything they are getting. I just can't find any sympathy for them. Reap what you sow......

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares