Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Future Leaders waiting in the wings.... » | Five weird things about me.... » | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... » | Conservatives take the lead?? » | Happy New Year! » | Another day, another investigation. » | Liberal Executive quits over blog comments. » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | $250M forestry deal for New Brunswick » | What are they hiding?? »

Leaders Debate

Well, it's Jan 9th and that means it's debate day. This is the second and final English language debate of the campaign. The French debate will take place tommorrow night. Wonder if this will make the choices any clearer??
Starts at 9:00 PM atlantic time. (8:00 PM est)
CBC will be streaming it live, as they did with the last one.

Listen Live

Looking forward to this one myself. Hopefully it will be better than the last one.

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares