Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... » | Conservatives take the lead?? » | Happy New Year! » | Another day, another investigation. » | Liberal Executive quits over blog comments. » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | $250M forestry deal for New Brunswick » | What are they hiding?? » | Tucker Carlson On Canada.... » | Need a degree to care for young children?? »

Five weird things about me....

Well Kate over at Small Dead Animals tagged BumfOnline,who tagged The Sorry Centrist A.K.A Scott , and he in turn tagged me. I guess i'm it! So here goes.....

Five wierd things about me:

1)I can make my eye's go in different directions......one left one right....
2)I have a strange like for miracle whip sandwiches.
3)I spend entirely tooooo much time watching web cams online. No I don't mean the naughty ones....just people sitting in front of their computers......doing nothing......like me...... CamStreams
4)I can burp along to the 80's song "I've got a new girl now" by honeymoon suite. (Caution before trying this one at home....make sure you lay in a good supply of beer!)
5)I can push my nose completely flat on my face so it looks as if I basically have no nose. (Why would I want to is entirely another question)

Ok..........now that it's done Scott...what do I win???? LOL

Nothing???
Then I gotta add another:
6)I obviously Like to humilate myself online by talking about my weird traits for the enjoyment of sick buggers like myself! ~GRIN

Can't really think of anyone to tag so I guess that's all you get outta me Scott. ;)

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares