Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Five weird things about me.... » | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... » | Conservatives take the lead?? » | Happy New Year! » | Another day, another investigation. » | Liberal Executive quits over blog comments. » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | $250M forestry deal for New Brunswick » | What are they hiding?? » | Tucker Carlson On Canada.... »

Future Leaders waiting in the wings....

While it's true the election is yet to be decided, it's almost a sure thing that the loser will have to step down. Who are the likely successors??

A really intresting article about the possible future candidates for the Liberals and Conservatives on CBC. Click Here

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares