Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Harper Rides Into Town With Gifts. » | Harper & Emerson Break No Rules..... » | Ex-PM does it for sex pros » | A note about the comments. » | Harper Continues to Muzzle his team. » | Bob Rae to decide in days. » | Politics + Manure.... » | Maritime Union. » | Should we have a debate about Our troops in Afghan... » | 95% Vote No To Emerson in Mock Byelection. »

WTF??? Harper spent all the money before he landed in Saint John??

Well, it appears I spoke to soon last night. So much for Harper keeping his commitments. He gives Lord's area in Moncton $6 million for a new sports complex, and give Saint John $3 million towards an $88 million dollar project to clean the raw sewage that runs untreated into the harbor everyday???? I mean think about this!! Here in Saint John we have Human Feces, and "other" waste draining through the middle of our city, into our harbor, and a F***ing Sports complex in Moncton receives more money and a bigger Federal commitment??? 2008 World Junior Track and Field Games??? Yeah that's a priority. Sorry, I’m not honestly not against Moncton, nor the sports complex, but it's the priority that pisses me off. Oh and Bernie pledged $5 million if the bid for the games is successful. Gimme a freakin break!

Bernard Lord was confused by his Saint John Harbour loss in the by-election??? He better get used to it. It's gonna be a RED TIDE come election night in New Brunswick. Lord got his people their money for their sports complex.........enjoy it. When the New Brunswick electorate is finished with Bernard Lord election time he'll need the connections in Moncton to get a job. I've decided to work for the Liberals come election time. Damn the party crap, this bird HAS TO GO My personal pledge to Mr. Bernard Lord. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure you are routed in the next election. I'll bang on as many GD doors in New Brunswick as it takes. You thought Charlie Leblanc was your nightmare??? You ain't seen nothing yet Mr. Premier! Shawn Graham's camp will be getting a call when the time comes.

I'm working on a couple of ideas to help defeat the Lord Government. Check back next week. We're gonna really open his freakin eyes!

As for Stephen Harper???? I hoped for more and expected nothing. Good thing I was realistic eh?? More of the same old CRAPOLA but in a blue tie. People can't even use the excuse about "electing a Liberal" instead of a conservative. The other two cities that received the funding they went looking for got it, Liberal MLA's and all. Instead of the Hilton, perhaps we should have had the "ceremony" where the "shit meets the sheets." Let him get a whiff of it, and then ask Stephen Harper where the priority should be!!

I'm totally disgusted. I guess I shouldn't be........why expect more from these two clowns. I'm pissed…….and I'm going to do something about it, not just bitch about it. This CRAP (excuse the pun) has to stop!

Enjoy your private bathrooms, you’ll not be using them much longer.

PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares