Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Moosehead Now a "National" Brewery » | Should the party be topping up the Premier's salary? » | Bernard Lord Heads To Montreal Law Firm. » | Judge William McCarroll Holding Hearing Thursday » | No Pre-kindergarten for N.B » | Government Changes The Law To Avoid Paying Back Fees » | Fixed Election Dates » | 2007 N.B. Speech from the Throne » | The Crossing Of The Garth » | Quebec gets better LNG deal than Saint John »

Liberals Broken Promises.

In case you didn't see it, CBC reporter Robert Jones did a two part story on the Provincial Liberals called "Broken Promises." I know my friend Spinks is no fan of Mr.Jones and in the past has accused him of having a Liberal bias. Seems like an odd choice for a story from someone with a supposed Liberal bias......lol

Anyway, make sure to check it out. As with all CBC media, it requires the dreaded Realplayer to watch.

Broken Promises By Robert Jones:

Part 1

Part 2

PNB

Labels: , , ,

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares