Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | And the Einstein Award goes to...... » | Stephen Harper's Economy » | Savage Commentary?? » | The English Debate » | Leaders Debate » | Future Leaders waiting in the wings.... » | Five weird things about me.... » | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... » | Conservatives take the lead?? » | Happy New Year! »

No to Kyoto, maybe to missle defence.

So the CPC has released the full party platform.

Harper is going to pull out of the Kyoto accord, probably get us involved in missle defence and is going to renegotiate the recent deal made with the natives. Now we know why they are calling Harper "Dubbya's new best buddy." Do we really need a "President" Harper in Canada????

More Here

And Here

What really suck's about this, is I find myself aligning myself with the Liberal's, which makes me sick. But Harper and his "Chucky" smile makes my skin crawl.

|
Listed on BlogShares