Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | The English Debate » | Leaders Debate » | Future Leaders waiting in the wings.... » | Five weird things about me.... » | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... » | Conservatives take the lead?? » | Happy New Year! » | Another day, another investigation. » | Liberal Executive quits over blog comments. » | Merry Christmas Everyone! »

Savage Commentary??

Someone sent me a link from another New Brunswick blog. The blogger said :

"Some pretty savage commentary on the curent NB administration once in a while."

Is my commentary savage? I'll admit i've let them have it occasionally, however, I think i've been pretty fair. When they've done something I feel is good i've said so.
It's simply his opinion and that's fair comment. I actually enjoy his blog. Perhaps he's right. I'm wondering what you guys and gals think? Am I to rough on Bernie Lord and the Gang?

|
Listed on BlogShares