Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | WTF??? Harper spent all the money before he landed... » | Harper Rides Into Town With Gifts. » | Harper & Emerson Break No Rules..... » | Ex-PM does it for sex pros » | A note about the comments. » | Harper Continues to Muzzle his team. » | Bob Rae to decide in days. » | Politics + Manure.... » | Maritime Union. » | Should we have a debate about Our troops in Afghan... »

Dissident Tories to Watch:

{Via Politics Watch}

Top Tory dissidents to watch

IMO this might be the big story of the New Parliament. It will be very interesting to watch Stephen Harper walk the minefield within his own ranks. I've been debating whether he will be able to keep it all together over the long haul. My Head says yes, but my gut isn't so sure. One thing is certain it is going to be a job in itself. There just seems to be such a large spread of idology within his group of MP's. In a minority though, I would guess they would "try" and watch their P's & Q's , but ya just never know.

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares