Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Tanker and The Budget. » | NB Power Changes: » | Does this mean no spring election? » | Hey hon, can you grow us a roast for supper?? » | Dissident Tories to Watch: » | WTF??? Harper spent all the money before he landed... » | Harper Rides Into Town With Gifts. » | Harper & Emerson Break No Rules..... » | Ex-PM does it for sex pros » | A note about the comments. »

commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.


I'm going to try opening this thing back up to all comments using Haloscan......give it a try.

Regards
PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares