Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Liberal's toss candidate over Job Offer. » | No to Kyoto, maybe to missle defence. » | And the Einstein Award goes to...... » | Stephen Harper's Economy » | Savage Commentary?? » | The English Debate » | Leaders Debate » | Future Leaders waiting in the wings.... » | Five weird things about me.... » | Are we really as stupid as politicians think we ar... »

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Rondo!

Just in case some of you have missed it, here is a link I picked up from Rick Mercer's blog. Rondo Thomas is the CPC candidate for Ajax--Pickering.

Click Here to Listen to his intresting speach. Imagine, the world is 6000 years old. But as Rondo says "The facts don’t matter."

Article from the star....thanks to reader "Frankly My Dear"
Star Article

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares