Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | No Income Splitting Any Time Soon. » | Justin Trudeau To Run In Papineau » | Liberals Broken Promises. » | Moosehead Now a "National" Brewery » | Should the party be topping up the Premier's salary? » | Bernard Lord Heads To Montreal Law Firm. » | Judge William McCarroll Holding Hearing Thursday » | No Pre-kindergarten for N.B » | Government Changes The Law To Avoid Paying Back Fees » | Fixed Election Dates »

Righting a Wrong.......

This one is long over due on my part......

If you are intrested in some great observation and commentary make sure to check out jAjAkooM

This guy is one of my daily stops on my blog reads.

Keep at it bro! Great blog, well worth a read.........one of the better blogs NB has to offer in my opinion. Make sure to check him and some of the others on the side-bar on the right........you'll be glad you did!

PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares