Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Liberals Win Moncton East By-Election » | I'll Take Rumours and Innuendo for $400 Alex! » | Righting a Wrong....... » | No Income Splitting Any Time Soon. » | Justin Trudeau To Run In Papineau » | Liberals Broken Promises. » | Moosehead Now a "National" Brewery » | Should the party be topping up the Premier's salary? » | Bernard Lord Heads To Montreal Law Firm. » | Judge William McCarroll Holding Hearing Thursday »

Andy Scott Calls It Quits

Charles Leblanc is reporting Fredericton MP Andy Scott is leaving politics.

I know my friend Spinks will be glad to see him go. Personally, I, as do most of his constituents like Andy, and am sorry to see him go. Having not seen or heard the news yet "officially" i'm guessing he's decided running back and forth to Ottawa is less of a priority now that he has a young son to raise. Just a hunch on my part at this point.

All The Best Andy in whatever you choose to do from here on out.........I'm betting you'll have no problems finding new work closer to home. :-)

Regards
PNB

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares