Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | I'll Take Rumours and Innuendo for $400 Alex! » | Righting a Wrong....... » | No Income Splitting Any Time Soon. » | Justin Trudeau To Run In Papineau » | Liberals Broken Promises. » | Moosehead Now a "National" Brewery » | Should the party be topping up the Premier's salary? » | Bernard Lord Heads To Montreal Law Firm. » | Judge William McCarroll Holding Hearing Thursday » | No Pre-kindergarten for N.B »

Liberals Win Moncton East By-Election

Well Duh!!
LOL

By-Election Results

I would have been very surprised at any other outcome given the numbers in the house.

Our resident Liberal Hater is not a happy camper obviously.......

The only comment i'm going to make is to Mr. or Ms. "Shawn Breaks Promises" is, if broken promises bother you so much, where were you while Lord broke them time and again for 7 1/2 years??? LOL

Using words like:
Liberal lackey
Liberal puppet
Moncton yahoos

Nuff Said..........

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares