Click To Enter!

Permalink « Home | Another Federal Election Coming Up?? » | Andy Scott Calls It Quits » | Liberals Win Moncton East By-Election » | I'll Take Rumours and Innuendo for $400 Alex! » | Righting a Wrong....... » | No Income Splitting Any Time Soon. » | Justin Trudeau To Run In Papineau » | Liberals Broken Promises. » | Moosehead Now a "National" Brewery » | Should the party be topping up the Premier's salary? »

It's Hard To Smile with a Knife In Your Back.

Sorry about the lack of updates......have'nt been able to log into my account for some reason.

Anyway,the title pretty much sums up my feelings on the Liberals first budget. I was going to use another analogy involving a bar of soap and a shower, but decided against it.

Anyway, I went through the so called "Charter For Change" and I can't find anywhere where it states middle class New Brunswickers and Small business will take it on the chin in favor of the more well to do folks. Looks like Shawn and his team are everything they accused the former Tory government of being, and more. I'm beginning to think the "L" in Liberal stands for a four letter word that rhymes with "buyer."

Which ever Province Mr.Lord is in this week, i'll bet he's having a bit of a chuckle and saying we got what we deserve. Touche.

Of course, we should all know by now what this budget is really all about. It's about filling up the coffers so in four years when Shawn comes knocking for re-election he can spend all of the extra revenue on us and we'll be ever so happy at all he's "giving us."

This budget simply proves what many have said all along about Mr.Graham. He's a friend of Big Business and the Rich. Screw small business and low and middle New Brunswick.

Somehow I don't see much here to keep bodies in New Brunswick.

And the spinners both in government and the blogosphere can try and spin it all they want. I'm not buying, and I know i'm not alone in that.

|

    About me

    • I'm PoliticsNB
    • From New Brunswick, Canada
    • I'm just a 37 year old average Joe Shmoe voter. I work a 40 hr week, and have no political affiliations. I tend to be center or left of center on most issues, but I do firmly believe in the right of the "rights" to exist. :-) You can also contact me via MSN Messenger. politicsnb@hotmail.com
    My profile
    Listed on BlogShares